- 1 1/2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin (canned can be used if you don’t have fresh pumpkin)
- 3 large Hidden Camp Farm organic eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With a blender or food processor mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, raw honey and coconut oil together.
- Add in the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 5×9 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.