Cinnamon Zucchini Bread
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large ripe zucchini, shredded (approximately 2 cups)
- 1½ Tbsp. almond extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup organic coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. gluten-free (aluminum-free) baking powder
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. all spice
- ¼ tsp. fresh lemon zest
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl; beat eggs until they are fluffy. Add zucchini, almond extract and coconut sugar; mix well. Slowly add coconut oil and continue to mix.
- Sift coconut flour; set aside. In a separate bowl, combine sea salt, baking soda, baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, all spice, lemon zest and sunflower seeds; mix well to combine, then add the dry ingredients to the wet egg mixture. Stir well until wet and dry mixtures are combined and there are no lumps in the batter.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan; bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes or until bread is set. Check the doneness by inserting a toothpick after 50 minutes to see if the inside is cooked completely.
- Set aside to cool for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm.