Kevin’s Organic Mac N Cheese
16oz Organic gluten free elbow or shell pasta
2 cups Raw organic milk from grass fed Jersey cows
8 tblsp Raw organic butter from grass fed Jersey cows
1 pound Raw organic cheddar cheese from grass-fed Jersey cows
1 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
1 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat milk and butter in a double boiler.
- When butter is melted, add cheese and stir every 3 minutes.
- While cheese is melting, dice your tomatoes to a ¼ inch cube.
- When cheese is melted, add your diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and continue cooking for 10 minutes stirring constantly. Don’t let your water boil out
6. Drain your pasta, add to your cheese & tomato sauce and stir until completely mixed together.
7. Place in a large baking dish, cover with foil and bake on the top rack of the oven at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
8. Un-cover and allow to brown on top for 15 minutes
9. Remove from oven and allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
Cut and serve. YUMMY!!!